Historic site and monument , Religious building , Church at Villetaneuse
Warning: Unsecured hours
A modern church that uses some attributes of the one it replaced …
The church painted by Maurice Utrillo in 1907 no longer exists.
It was rebuilt in 1991 by the municipal architect of the time Mr. Ferlay.
It is a beautiful building made of bricks, completed with a tower for the preserved bell of 1857.
The nave is decorated with stained glass windows designed by the master glassmaker Mr. Dancel on original creations of the painter Zilberman.
- Public transport at 0 m
- Spoken languages
- All year
Add a review
There is no review about Saint-Liphard Church, be the first to leave one !