World’s largest antiques market
Officially created in 1885, the Puces de Saint-Ouen are made up of 14 different markes with over 2,000 stalls and shops spread over 7 hectares.
You'll find classic antiques such as furniture, bronzes, lighting, tableware, jewellery, toys, books and period clothes, as well as more surprising antiques: scientific and technical objects, marine items, collectors' items, sports equipment, antique tools, archaeological finds, military effects, etc..
Trendy place for a stroll
Much more than just a market, this place is the crossroads of civilisations and fashion. Eachdifferent market has a unique atmosphere. The Marché Vernaison has a rural and picturesque feeling, while the rue Paul Bert is lined with wisteria-covered houses. The leafy patios of the Marché Malassis contrast heavily with the boutiques at the Marché Biron, reminiscent of the splendour of the famous Parisian tearooms. And the Marché Serpette enjoys a muted ambiance with its covered aisles. The recent revival of vintage furniture and accessories has rejuvenated the famous historical flea market.
Les Puces: a truly unique atmosphere
Les Puces has been classed as an Aire de Valorisation de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine (Zone Promoting Architecture and Heritage), making it the only urban site in France to be added to the list because of its atmosphere. For these reasons and many more, the 15 markets – popular with TV, showbiz and political personalities – form another world that welcomes millions of visitors each year.
What are the opening days and times?All year round:
- Saturdays (9am to 6pm)
- Sundays (10am to 6pm)
- Mondays (11am to 5pm)
AccessWe advise you to come by public transport.
By public transport :
- Metro: line 13, "Garibaldi" station, line 4 "clignancourt" station, line 14 "Mairie de Saint-Ouen" station
- Bus: Paris>Saint-Ouen: bus no. 81, 60, 95, 85, 56,
- Saint-Ouen > neighbouring towns: bus n°166, 237, 137 direction "Ile Saint-Denis", bus 174, 173 direction "Clichy et Saint-Denis", bus 255, 139 direction "Saint-Denis".
- The L'audonienne line serves all the districts of Saint-Ouen.
- Marché Serpette, 110 rue des Rosiers
- Marché Malassis, 142 rue des Rosiers
- 7 rue Marie Curie
- Vinci, 30 avenue de la Porte de Clignancourt, before the ring road (Paris side).
- Ibis Budget Hôtel, 45 rue du Dr Babinski.