In the bedside of the basilica, readings and an organ concert are proposed to you for the inauguration of the exhibition "The Romanovs in Saint Petersburg, from one necropolis to another"In the program :
- reading by André Markowicz, poet, translator, poems of Pushkin, Lermontov, Ryleyev, Odoyevsky, Kuchelbecker (duration: 30 minutes);
- reading by François Rey, comedian, excerpts from "In Russia: Impressions of Voyage" by Alexandre Dumas, excerpts from "The legend of Pereslof" and "The legend of the Fortress" (duration: 10 minutes);
- organ concert by Pierre Pincemaille, organist Cavaillé-Coll de Saint-Denis, works by Nicolas de Grigny, Mikhail Glinka, César Cui, Charles-Marie Widor, Sergei Rachmaninov (duration: 30 minutes).
Limited places, reservation required.
From November 16, 2017 to November 16, 2017
• - Reduced price: € 7 (18-25 years old outside the EU, tourist pass holders)9 €
• - <18 years old and <26 years old students from the European UnionFree